Re: [gnome.org #2029] [RENEWAL] Application received from Raphael Jacquot (sxpert AT sxpert.org)

Baris Cicek via RT wrote:
Hi Raphael;

We don't have any records related with (Raphael Jaquot
(sxpert sxpert org), however we got record of "someone" called Jacquot
Amaury (sxpert esitcom org). Is that you?

yes. this is correct.
I bought a new domain name, as I'll have to release the "esitcom.org"
domain in the future

you can check on whois that both domains belong to me :D