[gnome.org #1693] AutoReply: Application received from Damien Durand (splinux AT fedoraproject.org)

Your message about "Application received from Damien Durand (splinux AT fedoraproject.org)" has been received
and assigned a ticket ID [gnome.org #1693].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Damien Durand
E-mail: splinux AT fedoraproject.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): [splinux]
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

- Active member of http://www.gnomefr.org
- Maintainer of http://fr.gnomesupport.org
- Fedora packaging
- Hedinux packaging
- Bugsquad

Detailed description:
- Active contributor of GNOME Translation Project : I'm an active contributor to the french translation,
http://gnomefr.traduc.org/suivi/

- Active member of http://www.gnomefr.org : I'm active in the french community, support, website and more.

- Maintainer of http://fr.gnomesupport.org : I maintain a forum providing a french support like
gnomesupport.org

- Fedora packaging : I maintain Pessulus and a lot of rpm providing gtk+ applications for Fedora Extras :
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DamienDurand

- Hedinux packaging : I'm the co-creator of this distribution (http://hedinux.org). I maintained and packaged
the Gnome Desktop. (2.12, 2.12.1, 2.12.2) and a lot of other packages. :
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/hedinux/trunk/hedgar/gnome/?rev=150

- Bugsquad : I was a contributor until 2 weeks ago.

Contacts:
Vinsent Untz (vuntz gnome org) : Gnome Board member, gnomefr, pessulus etc...

Dodji Seketeli (dodji gnome org) : Mlview, libcroco and Goupil maitainer

Vincent Freetin (mokoshi hedinux org) : Creator of Hedinux.

Christophe Merlet (redfox redfoxcenter org) : Coordinateur of the french translation

Robert-Andrà Mauchin (zebob gmail com) : Active french translator

Thanks for your work and patience ;-)

[Application received at Thu Aug 31 17:50:23 2006 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.