Re: [gnome.org #1551] Application received from Rahul Bhalerao (b.rahul.pm AT gmail.com)

On 01/08/06, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay via RT <
membership-applications gnome org> wrote:

Dear Rahul,

With regards to your Application for Membership to GNOME Foundation, the
Membership Committee would like a bit more details as regards to your
contributions to the GTP (mr_IN).

Detailed Contributions to GTP(mr_IN):

Translated following packages:

A] Desktop:
---------------------
1. bug-buddy
2. evolution-webcal
3. gnome-applets-locations
4. gnome-backgrounds
5. gnome-desktop
6. gnome-mag
7. gnome-menus
8. gnome-session
9. libwnck
10. pessulus
11. vte

B] Developer-libs
1. atk

Overall, translated approx. 7000 srtings.

I have been also working on other open source l10n/i18n projects, like Indic
Fonts Development
and would like to contribute to gnome  in that area whenever  possible and
required.