Re: Membership count for this year

Hi Dave,

Sorry to answer so late: I didn't see your mail before.

Le lundi 19 septembre 2005 Ã 13:56 +0200, Dave Neary a Ãcrit :
Hi,

Can I get a count on the number of members in the foundation please?
Since (if the board doesn't want to do it) a referendum needs 10% of the
membership, I'd like to know how many that is.

There are 351 members right now (in fact, I'd say there are more than
that because it seems some members were not added to our list... bug on
our side). So you should find 36 (or 37, to be safer) members.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.