Re: GNOME Membership Application of Norayr Chilingaryan

ons 2005-09-14 klockan 08:29 +0200 skrev Christian Rose:
fre 2005-09-09 klockan 12:06 +0530 skrev Sankarshan Mukhopadhay:
Dear Christian,

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more informations to
process the application of Norayr Chilingaryan . Since you have been
listed as the primary contacts, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Norayr Chilingaryan  has made for the GNOME community
in recent times.  Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to
make a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the
applicant as a foundation member.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

Norayr is the Armenian translation coordinator. He has previously sent
me seven translated files, and I've replied that I will not have time to
commit any files for the forseeable future, and I've asked him to commit
the files himself since he has a CVS account, or find someone else to
commit the files for him.

However, there still appear to be no hy.po translations at all in GNOME
CVS.

There are now... it seems Danilo committed them.
I think those seven translations contributed so far represent a great
contribution, and I hope that he will continue contributing.

Christian