Re: New rules for the elections

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 17:23 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
[...]
I'm not saying we should block the media. I'm saying that we should try
to let each candidate be able to use the same way to express themselves,
especially on media that are closely related to GNOME (like Planet
GNOME).

That shouldn't be needed if every votant reads and participates in the
discussions and debates that *should* take place in the foundation
mailing list. Saying that exposition in Planet GNOME is needed, is
almost saying that members are not subscribed to this mailing list or
simply doesn't read the discussions...

...by the way, does debate and discussion during elections really
happen? I think that the past year debates came too late. Don't really
know how was in previous elections (I wasn't suscrited and wasn't member
either). Probably this 11-or-7 issue is generating more momentum for the
next election, so I hope we'll have opportune debates in the list this
time. We'll see.

Claudio
--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>