Re: Announce of the start of the referendum and website update

Le lundi 17 octobre 2005 Ã 21:51 +0200, Vincent Untz a Ãcrit :
Hi guys,

Here's the announce that we'll send for the referendum. I'll try to
update the foundation website tomorrow, but if someone can do it before,
then it's better :-)

I sent the announce. As you might have noticed, I also processed a lot
of applications :-)

Currently unprocessed applications:

1. Jorge Bernal
2. Alessio Dessi
3. sunaram patir
4. Seha Islam
5. Onur Can ÃAKMAK
6. Everson Santos Araujo
7. Tiago Cardoso Menezes
8. Airton Jordani
9. Kalle Vahlman
10. Tomislav Markovski
11. Joaquim Valverde
12. Silma Battezzati
13. Fredrik Hedberg

(I'm going to use the numbers instead of names because it's faster to
type, but I don't want you to think they're just numbers for me ;-))

I sent a mail to request informations for 7, 8, 11, 12.
I just see an answer from Baris for 4 and 5.
I asked someone about 9 and he was positive, but I'd like to ask someone
else.

It means there is still 1, 2, 3, 6, 9, 10 and 13 to process.

I'm going to finish the website update and send the mails for denied
applications right now.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.