[RENEWAL] Application received from Ted Gould (ted AT gould.cx)

Name: Ted Gould
E-mail: ted AT gould.cx
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Well, I'd like to renew because I really love GNOME.  I'm not as involved as I was when I first got
membership in the foundation, but it is still important to me.  I was the maintainer for GNOME-media, but I
stopped that to focus on Inkscape work.  We're not a GNOME application, but we use several GNOME
technologies, and as I get time we'll use more.

[Application received at Fri Oct 14 2:42:40 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.