Email address change

Hello,

I first sent this message to membership-committee gnome org, as stated
in http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/, but it seems to have been
ignored: I got no reply and the gnome-foundation cvs module still holds
my old address.  Now, in that module, I found a different address in the
applications/README file, so I'm trying it.  The text below is an exact copy
of my previous message.

When I requested to be a member of the GNOME Foundation back
in past September or so, I used the email address jmmv menta net
For quite some time, I have been having problems with that address
(which also receives lots of spam) so I have been progressively
migrating away from it.

Therefore, I would like to request a change from jmmv menta net
to jmmv NetBSD org (please keep the capitalization, if possible,
as this is the correct form of the domain name).  Furthermore, as
my work area is basically porting GNOME to NetBSD, this address
represents me better than the other one.

Should you want to verify that this address is really mine, try
looking at the following address:

       http://www.NetBSD.org/People/developers.html

Thanks for your attention,

--