Application received from Bob Kashani (bobk AT ocf.berkeley.edu)

Name: Bob Kashani
E-mail: bobk AT ocf.berkeley.edu
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): bobk
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): bobk

several years.

GARNOME Build System

Detailed description:
I have been a contributor to the GARNOME Project for several years before I became an official maintainer
recently. As contributor and maintainer I have worked to keep GARNOME up-to-date so that testers and users
could have access to the latest GNOME releases. In many cases this has required patching packages to allow
them to build and poking testers to file bugs upstream.

I have also been the driving force behind getting more people involved in building and testing GNOME via
GARNOME. I pushed to get GARNOME placed back into cvs.gnome.org as a module so that more users and testers
could stay up-to-date with GNOME.

Contacts:
Paul Drain pd cipherfunk org (Old GARNOME maintainer)
Elijah Newren newren gmail com
Jeff Waugh jdub perkypants org (The man who created GARNOME)
Murray Cumming murrayc murrayc com (Maintainer of GNOME C++ bindings)

Websites:
http://www.gnome.org/projects/garnome
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome

[Application received at Sat Nov 26 1:15:39 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.