Candidacy: Behdad Esfahbod

Email: behdad gnome org
Website: http://behdad.org/

Affiliation: Sharif FarsiWeb, Inc.
to change soon, but none of R, N, S, or any other GNOME company.

I've been a member of GNOME foundation since 2001, but never called myself a
GNOME developer until recently, when I found myself well inside, and I believe
I am here to stay.  I started as a hacker, but found a great family that is
much more valuable than the sum of the parts.  So I'm trying to get more
involved in other aspects of the project.

--Behdad Esfahbod
  November 14, 2005