[RENEWAL] Application received from Borgo (teeldjskdld AT hotmail.com)

Name: Borgo
E-mail: teeldjskdld AT hotmail.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): http://www.best-airtools-store.info/
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
http://www.best-airtools-store.info/

Contacts:
This site is devoted airtools. Here you can find the detailed information on any tool. If it is pleasant, at
desire to get!

Hi! Me call Born! I from Nodsa. I invite on my site: <a href =
"http://www.best-tools-online.info/";>www.best-tools-online.info</a>
Thank!

[Application received at Sun Nov 13 14:33:18 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.