Re: [Fwd: Re: [gnome.org #391] Re: email id alias request]

On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 12:25 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
[snip]
Ross, btw, it's probably possible to add a "create an e-mail alias for
this foundation member" feature to mango. I can look at it when I'll
have some time, if you want. You'd go to the members listing and click
on a link to have it done (if you're a member of the sysadmin group, of
course).

This is already a feature in mango.  It's the gnome.org email alias
checkbox, or somesuch.  I think it even worked for me when I used it a
couple of weeks ago.
        Greg