[RENEWAL] Application received from Laurent Sansonetti (lrz AT gnome.org)

Name: Laurent Sansonetti
E-mail: lrz AT gnome.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): lrz
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): lrz

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Ruby bindings (Ruby-GNOME2 project):
I develop and maintain 4 Ruby libraries (Ruby/GStreamer, Ruby/Libgda, Ruby/GtkSourceView, Ruby/GtkTrayIcon)
and contribute to other libraries (Ruby/GTK, Ruby/GLib).
I maintain the French site of the project, this includes tutorials and tips.
I promoted the project via presentations (one in English for the FOSDEM and two in French for local events).
More info there: http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp

Alexandria:
I develop and maintain Alexandria, a book collection manager for the GNOME desktop. Recently this project
started to be quite famous and required more attention from my part (receiving regular non-trivial
contributions).
More info there: http://alexandria.rubyforge.org

Misc:
I used to be an active developer of libgda/libgnomedb libraries, but I did not contribute anything since more
than a year.

Contacts:
Ruby-GNOME2:
Masao Mutoh (Maintainer) <mutoh highway ne jp>

Alexandria:
I am the maintainer of this project, but feel free to check out the ChangeLog there:
http://rubyforge.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/alexandria/ChangeLog?rev=HEAD&cvsroot=alexandria&content-type=text/plain
The NEWS file can be also interesting:
http://rubyforge.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/alexandria/NEWS?rev=HEAD&cvsroot=alexandria&content-type=text/plain

[Application received at Tue Nov 8 7:31:46 2005 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the membership committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that the delay for your application
to be processed can be up to one month.