[please read] Renewing the committee

Hi guys,

I'll soon send a mail to find new members for the committee. Before
doing so, I need to know who wants to stay in the committee and who
wants to leave.

Right now, we're 5: Eric, GaÃl, Gregory, Sayamindu and I. We've all been
inactive for a long time and this is not good.

Please answer as soon as possible this mail if you want to stay in the
committee. If you intend to stay, please also tell us what you'll work
on.

As for me: I will leave the committee because it's been a long time
since I joined and I'm not as motivated as I once was. I also need more
time to hack the panel ;-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.