Re: Processing applications for membership

Le jeudi 16 juin 2005 Ã 20:02 +0530, Sankarshan Mukhopadhay a Ãcrit :
Hi,

I was going through the mail and can we just put our heads together and
clear the following:

[1] Luca Padovani (recd 12th May)
[2] Onur Can Cakmak (recd 14th May)
[3] Kurt Maute (recd 18th May)
[4] Madhan Raj M (recd 19th May)
[5] Zaheer Abbas Merali (recd 12th June)
[6] Aaron Bockover (recd 15th June)
[7] Gian Mario Tagliaretti (recd 16th June)

We could look to clear the May ones first :)

Hi Sankarshan,

It's nice to see that you started this list. I suggest that you look at
these applications and try to process them by yourself. You can then
send an e-mail so we can know what you think.

As I said a few minutes ago, I plan to also do this, so we'll be able to
compare the results ;-)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.