Re: Committee Stuff

Hi Eric,

Le mardi 31 mai 2005 Ã 20:21 -0500, Eric Baudais a Ãcrit :
Vincent:

I would assume it is safe to say I have left the committee.  I
apologize for not telling anyone, but my life was interrupted last
year.  I need to spend my time with a job and school.  I know the
start of the membership database is still at
http://baudais.net/gnome/membership.php and
http://baudais.net/gnome/membership.txt.

Don't worry about the committee : we have fresh new blood :-)
Thanks for the pointer for the database.

Please change my GNOME foundation membership address to ebaudais gmail com

I've updated your e-mail address.

Thanks,

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.