Re: e-mail gnome org

Le mardi 12 juillet 2005 Ã 12:27 -0300, Luciana Bastos de Freitas a
Ãcrit :
Good Afternoon!

I'm Luciana Bastos de Freitas, member of the Gnome Foundation and,
together with Izabel Cerqueira Valverde (also a Gnome member) we have
organized the Forum Gnome here in Brasil last year, what is going to be
done this year again with Timothy Ney's coordination, as always.

We're here to ask you the proceedures to have luciana gnome org and
izabel gnome org e-mails. It's important to keep the event contacts
professionally.

Hi,

This page will help you know the procedures:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/mail.html

Please note that there are some rules regarding the names:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/requesting.html

So luciana gnome org and izabel gnome org are probably not what you'll
have.

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.