[RENEWAL] Application received from Sean Egan (bj91704 AT binghamton.edu)

Name: Sean Egan
E-mail: bj91704 AT binghamton.edu
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): seanegan
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I am a previous GNOME foundation member who failed to realize his membership expired (despite the e-mails I
indeed did receive (GMail isn't the best at organizing my inbox)).

I am still lead developer of Gaim, the position which earned me a spot on the GNOME foundation to begin with.

I have contributed to other projects that are part of GNOME, most recently muine.

Contacts:
Any member of the Gaim project can identify me as lead developer, as can http://gaim.sf.net/contactinfo.php.

As for GNOME-specific references, Nat Friedman can vouch for me.

Although Gaim isn't part of the GNOME project, it is undeniably a crucial part of most GNOME users' desktops.
I am personally interested in Gaim working as well within GNOME as any "official" GNOME application (with
certain limitations specific to Gaim, of course).

[Application received at Sun Jan 16 1:13:51 2005 (Eastern time)]