Re: GNOME Membership Application of Meelad Zakaria

Le lundi 28 fÃvrier 2005 Ã 12:17 +0330, Roozbeh Pournader a Ãcrit :
Hi.

Basically, Meelad has been the primary translator of GNOME to Persian in
the last year or something. He has also been helping me (as the GNOME
Persian translation coordinator) with editorial capacities, which helped
us a lot in getting lots of new translators involved in GNOME
translation to Persian. He also helped start two translation parties,
the second of which is happening just now.

There has also been a few bug reports and such by him, I believe.

I am available for any specific question you may wish to ask.

Thanks for sharing with us your point of view!

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.