Re: GNOME Membership Application of Tristan Van Berkom

On dom, 2005-02-27 at 17:33 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Dear David and Paolo,

The GNOME foundation membership committee needs more informations to
process the application of Tristan Van Berkom. Since he has listed you
as the primary contacts, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Tristan Van Berkom has made for the GNOME community
in recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to
make a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the
applicant as a foundation member.
Tristan last year picked up the maintainance of the glade-3 project (a
rewrite from scratch of the glade tool which was originally started from
Chema Celorio to use the features of gtk2).
At the time glade-3 was stagnating and I was the one who worked on it
last, even if I wasn't officially mainatining it.

AFAIK he also contributed some patches to gtk+.

ciao
        Paolo