Change of email address

Hello,

Since I have recently left my job at CommSecure Australia, I would like
to have my contact email address for my GNOME Foundation membership
changed. The old address was malcolm commsecure com au and the my new
address is malcolm pointy-stick com (the address that this email is
being sent from). Note that I no longer have access to the CommSecure
email account, so no mail to that address will be answered (although you
should receive see an "away, forever" message).

Regards,
Malcolm