Re: CVS commits

Baris Cicek wrote:
I have fixed the order of members in form-letters. Also I fixed some
grammar mistakes, changes some words in more common way. Changes I made
are in changes.log (attached).

Wonderful. Thanks Baris.

I'm ok with that. But I also think, it should be better to have more
than one administrators for those lists. Lists moderation needs urgent
action for most of times. When you need to deal with spam for example.
Since this is volunteer work, one person might not be available all the
time. Also I belive it should be better to select administrators from
different time zones. We might also cite that in how-we-work.txt if you
all agree on it.

Sensible approach. Let's get another administrator for the lists.

Btw, where are other members from? I live in Turkey where lay on GMT
+2.

India - GMT+0530

Regards
Sankarshan