Thanks for volunteering for the membership committee !

Hi !

First I want to apologize for sending you this e-mail so late: I've been
busy with my job and some other GNOME work lately, and I had no time to
keep up with the membership committee mails.

Thanks Baris, Albert, Eddy and Sankarshan for volunteering to be members
of the membership committee. I need to look with the other committee
members if everything is okay, but there are good chances that you'll
all be in the committee soon :-)

I'll keep you informed. You can of course send me some e-mails if you
want more informations!

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.