Offering as volunteer for Membership Committee

Hi,
I'd like to offer myself as a new volunteer for the Membership
Committee.
I've got a degree in Computer Science, here in Barcelona, and I've been
using GNU/Linux since my first year at University (ie 1999). I
definetely choosed GNOME as Desktop Env. 2 years later, after
flip-floping between KDE, WindowMaker and GNOME.
I'm working in static and dinamic Web design and developement, and
looking for a payed job.

Thanks a lot for your attention,
albert...