[RENEWAL] Application received from Rui Miguel Silva Seabra (rms AT 1407.org)

Name: Rui Miguel Silva Seabra
E-mail: rms AT 1407.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
For several years I've been translating AbiWord to pt_PT locale, and I've packaged several versions and made
minor patches here and there, namely with associated libraries like libwpd. Ported aiksaurus-gtk to gtk2

Contacts:
Dom Lachowicz, Martin Sevior

I've been collaborating more and more into trying to prevent software patents, which did reduce my time
available for other things.

[Application received at Thu Sep 23 11:01:02 2004 (Eastern time)]