[RENEWAL] Application received from Christian Meyer (chrisime AT gnome.org)

Name: Christian Meyer
E-mail: chrisime AT gnome.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): chrisime
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): chrisime

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
From 2000 to 2002 I was worked on the German GNOME translations. In the last 4 years I wrote a few patches
for some GNOME applications. Filed some bug reports. Organizing next year's GUADEC in Germany/Stuttgart.

Contacts:
martin grimme <martin pycage de> gDesklets maintainer
Benoît Dejean <TazForEver free fr> libgtop maintainer
Martin Baulig <martin ximian com> MONO
Matthias Warkus <mawarkus gnome org> German i18n

[Application received at Wed Sep 22 12:11:32 2004 (Eastern time)]