[RENEWAL] Application received from Kenneth Rohde Christiansen (kenneth AT krn.dk)

Name: Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
E-mail: kenneth AT krn.dk
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): kenneth
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): kenneth

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I used to translate GNOME into Danish and I have helped new translators for a long time. Now I mostly review
the Danish translations.

I organized GUADEC in Copenhagen, gave speech in Seville.

I maintain intltool (though I have had less time the  last half year due to moving to another country)

I have coded on various applications

I write about GNOME (among other things) for some Danish computer magazines and I now try promoting GNOME in
the netherlands.

Contacts:
menthos menthos com (i18n coordinator)
plus many more...

[Application received at Tue Sep 21 11:56:09 2004 (Eastern time)]