[RENEWAL] Application received from Ismael Olea (ismael AT olea.org)

Name: Ismael Olea
E-mail: ismael AT olea.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Ismael
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): olea

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Creation/promotion of Linux distros based on Gnome.
A lot of GNOME lobbying.

Detailed description:
Translated the 1.2 and 1.4 versions of Evolution manual into Spanish (a work financed by the Spanish Lambdaux
company).

Now I'm techical responsible for a new Gnome based distro in Spain.

In my talks (I use to be invited to talk here and outside Spain) I lobby Gnome among other non-public lobby
in strategical areas of IT social influence.

In the past I was responible of a Gnome based Linux distro (5 versions edited) and lots of help and QA on
Spanish translations.

Contacts:
Aaron Weber (aaron ximian com) (Evo doc author)
Fco. Serrador (serrador arrakis es) (mainest Spanish EN>ES translator)
Federico Mena (federico gnome org) (GTK+, etc)
Rodrigo Moya (rodrigo gnome-db org) (Gnome-db and libgda maintainer and Evo hacker)

Be happy! :-D

[Application received at Tue Sep 21 9:18:05 2004 (Eastern time)]