[RENEWAL] Application received from Frank Rehberger (Frank.Rehberger AT web.de)

Name: Frank Rehberger
E-mail: Frank.Rehberger AT web.de
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): frehberg
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): frehberg

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

comitee of GUADEC#6 in Stuttgart 2005

Detailed description:
Currently I am working for two branches of ORBit2
* Win32 port
* SSL integration
I took over Co-Maintainership of ORBit2

At LinuxTag Karlsruhe I held a speach about ORBit2, Secure Middleware, related to upcoming SSL integration.
At Berlinux2004 22.Oct I will give a speach about GNOME-Desktop.

I am member of comitee of GUADEC#6 2005 in Stuttgart.

Contacts:
Michael Meeks
Tim Ney
Thomas Uhl

[Application received at Tue Sep 21 5:49:32 2004 (Eastern time)]