Re: Membership Application of Gareth Owen

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 14:15 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Hi Bastien,

Gareth Owen has applied [1] to be a member of the Foundation. Could you
tell us what you think about his application?

Gareth has done a very good job with the en_GB i18n. I've also seen some
of his work on gweather which won't hopefully be his last work on GNOME
code. I can vouch for him for his foundation application.

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>