[RENEWAL] Application received from Alvaro Lopez Ortega (alvaro AT gnu.org)

Name: Alvaro Lopez Ortega
E-mail: alvaro AT gnu.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): alo
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

articles

Detailed description:
Currently I'm mainly working in Cherokee - an web server and client development library: the GNOME Personal
Web Server (gnome-network) uses it.  I'm still involved in the GNOME-Hispano project.

Contacts:
Alvaro del Castillo (acs barrapunto com) (Planner, GNOME Hispano)
Rodrigo Moya (rodrigo ximian com) (Gnome-DB, Evo, ..)
Carlos Garnacho (garnacho tuxerver net) (Gnome System Tools)

[Application received at Sat Sep 18 8:05:53 2004 (Eastern time)]