[RENEWAL] Application received from Gustavo Maciel Dias Vieira (gustavo AT sagui.org)

Name: Gustavo Maciel Dias Vieira
E-mail: gustavo AT sagui.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): gdvieira
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): gdvieira

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I've been translating GNOME to Brazilian Portuguese since 2000, maintaining the Evolution translation among
others. Since 2003 I'm the Brazilian Portuguese team coordinator, organizing the effort and commiting
translations.

Contacts:
Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>, GTP coordinator.
CVS logs.

My previous membership was under a different e-mail, gdvieira zaz com br  I'm phasing out this address and
could not find how to change my membership data.

[Application received at Fri Sep 17 15:49:00 2004 (Eastern time)]