[RENEWAL] Application received from Leslie Proctor (proctors AT pacbell.net)

Name: Leslie Proctor
E-mail: proctors AT pacbell.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

press releases per year, interfacing with media, phone calls and visits to sponsors.  Help coordinate booths
at conferences, including LinuxWorld NY and SF

Detailed description:
Member of the board.  I'm on the organizing committee for GUADEC, which includes making marketing strategy,
etc.  I handle press relations and marketing for GNOME, including 6-10 press releases per year, interfacing
with media, phone calls and visits to sponsors.   Help coordinate booths at conferences, including LinuxWorld
NY and SF.

Contacts:
Tim Ney (ten gnome org)
Other GNOME board members

[Application received at Wed Sep 15 10:45:35 2004 (Eastern time)]