Application received from Marinus Schraal (foser AT gentoo.org)

Name: Marinus Schraal
E-mail: foser AT gentoo.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): foser
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
I've been the Gentoo GNOME team lead since early 2.0 development. In that time I've contributed a few patches
here and there to upstream maintainers. I've managed pretty much every major GNOME release for Gentoo since i
joined up till now.

Contacts:
Dennis M.D. Ljungmark (spider gentoo org) currently a foundation member can vouch for my work during this
period.

http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/metastructure/herds/herds.xml#doc_chap31 is a link to the gnome herd structure.
A herd takes care of a set of packages.

http://gnome.gentoo.org/ : although somewhat outdated, the developers list is still correct.

http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/gnome-base/gnome/ChangeLog  : Gentoo viewcvs of the gnome meta
package, but any gentoo gnome related changelog will show my contributations over time.

My direct contributions to gnome -besides a few patches- may not be that impressive, but it's mostly due to
the amount of time it takes to keep everything smooth in Gentoo itself. Eventually I plan to shift my
position more to be the Gentoo GNOME project lead, leaving me more time to do upstream development.

[Application received at Wed Sep 15 10:32:02 2004 (Eastern time)]