[RENEWAL] Application received from Anand Subramanian (anand.subra AT wipro.com)

Name: Anand Subramanian
E-mail: anand.subra AT wipro.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any):
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): anand

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Translator for L10nization of Gnome in Hindi (Gnome 2.4 to 2.6 period); Presented a talk on "Building a
Localised App" in Linux Bangalore 2003
(http://linux-bangalore.org/2003/schedules/talkdetails.php?talkcode=D103)

Contacts:
G Karunakar (karunakar freedomink org) (Indlinux co-ordinator); Pramod (pramodleo yahoo co uk) (Co-ordinator
- GNOME Kannada L10n team)

Since I'm pursuing my Masters degree, I haven't been able to contribute to GNOME translations for the past 8
months. I plan to step back into GNOME translations, once I'm rid of my current commitments. Request the
Foundation committee to kindly consider my application. Thank you.

[Application received at Wed Sep 15 10:03:17 2004 (Eastern time)]