Application received from Callum McKenzie (callum AT physics.otago.ac.nz)

Name: Callum McKenzie
E-mail: callum AT physics.otago.ac.nz
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Spooky
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): callum

Detailed description:
I have been the gnome-games maintainer for the last year and a half. I have also contributed minor patches to
many other gnome components, most notably to make sure it works on powerpc64.

Contacts:
I am a project maintainer ! Go to the gnome-games CVS directory and try:

grep callum `find . -name "ChangeLog"` | wc -l

I should have done this a long time ago.

[Application received at Wed Sep 15 6:06:22 2004 (Eastern time)]