Application received from Callum McKenzie (callum AT

Contact Information:
Name: Callum McKenzie
E-mail: callum AT nickname (if any): Spooky username (if any): callum

Previous GNOME Foundation member: no

GNOME contributions:

gnome-games maintainer

Detailed description:
I have been the gnome-games maintainer for the last year and a half. I have also contributed minor patches to
many other gnome components, most notably to make sure it works on powerpc64.

I am a project maintainer ! Go to the gnome-games CVS directory and try:

grep callum `find . -name "ChangeLog"` | wc -l

Other comments:
I should have done this a long time ago.

[Application received at Wed Sep 15 6:06:22 2004 (Eastern time)]