[RENEWAL] Application received from Andy Wingo (wingo AT pobox.com)

Name: Andy Wingo
E-mail: wingo AT pobox.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): wingo
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Wrote and maintain GNU guile-gnome. Should join the platform bindings in 2.10.

Work on GStreamer.

Contacts:
Thomas van der Stichele, <thomas fluendo com> (I think) for GStreamer stuff, although there hasn't been too
too much recently.