[RENEWAL] Application received from Philip Van Hoof (pvanhoof AT gnome.org)

Name: Philip Van Hoof
E-mail: pvanhoof AT gnome.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): freax
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): pvanhoof

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

contributions to Anjuta.

Detailed description:
I am the/a maintainer of the module GNOME Schedule (gnome-schedule) at cvs.gnome.org. We (Me, Gaute Hope and
Kristof Vansant are developing this tool).

I am (again) the maintainer of GNOME superuser (formerly known as GNOME Xsu) which I used to maintain, gave
maintainership to Mark Finlay who passed away last year. So I am re-maintaining it at this moment.

I am the maintainer of GNOME Clipboard Manager. But this project is on hold. I am waiting for a more wide
deployment of the new X.org X-server with it's new clipboard-related features to continue it's development.

Contacts:
You can checkout the ChangeLog's of the projects Gnome Schedule, Gnome superuser, Gnome Clipboard manager,
etc etc

[Application received at Tue Sep 14 19:21:05 2004 (Eastern time)]