[RENEWAL] Application received from Curtis Christopher Hovey (sinzui AT cox.net)

Name: Curtis Christopher Hovey
E-mail: sinzui AT cox.net
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): #Curtis
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): chovey

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I completed the Medusa conversion to GNOME 2.  I built Medusa GUI tool.

I maintain the GNOME Web sites--specifically I converted the sites to UTF-8, and am in the process of
converting all the pages to XHTML.  I've fixed a lot of content and link problems along the way.

Contacts:
Jeff Waugh (jdub perkypants org), Seth Nickell (seth gnome org), Sri ramkrishna (sri aracnet com)

I'm probably re-registering early.  I'm testing that the application works now that PHP is reconfigured.

[Application received at Tue Sep 14 16:10:55 2004 (Eastern time)]