Re: GNOME Foundation Membership Renewal

On Mar 14 septembre 2004 19:40, Joe Shaw a écrit :
On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 18:00 +0200, GNOME Foundation Membership Committee
wrote:
If you are still contributing to GNOME, please review the membership
criteria at http://foundation.gnome.org/membership-policy.html and use
the form at http://foundation.gnome.org/membership-form.php for
renewal.

I am getting the following error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /membership-form.php on this server.

Apache/2.0.46 (Red Hat) Server at foundation.gnome.org Port 80

Sorry for this error.
The good URL is http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php
However the form is not working for now. We'll announce when it's online
again.

Also, on an unrelated note, I thought one didn't have to continue
contributing to GNOME to be a member.  Isn't this what the fight on
foundation-list a couple of years ago was about, and the decision taken
by the board?  Just curious.

You're totally right. Thanks for noticing it. I'll fix it in the next
mail (when the form will be back online).

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.