Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:25:43 +0800
From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
To: Gael Chamoulaud <strider gnome org>
Subject: Re: Gnome Foundation Membership application of Grahame Bowland

On Sat, 2004-09-11 at 17:55 +0200, Gael Chamoulaud wrote:

Dear Michael,

The GNOME foundation membership committee has a diversifying view on the
application of Grahame Bowland. Since he has listed you as
the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Grahame has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

Hi Gael,

Grahame has submitted a few patches to Evolution, including a bounty
item for customisable header display.  He also did some work on the NFS
Gnome-VFS backend.  Thats about all I know about.

Cheers,
 Michael
--

Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>