[RENEWAL] Application received from Peter Williams (peter AT newton.cx)

Name: Peter Williams
E-mail: peter AT newton.cx
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): peterw
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): peterw

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Co-maintained Balsa for a while, worked on Evolution as an intern at Ximian for three summers. Have
contributed various build fixes for modules over the years.

Contacts:
Luis Villa (luis novell com) ; bugmaster emeritus
Dan Winship (danw novell com) ; Evolution hacker

I've since moved on to mostly hacking on Mono-related software. Haven't made any substantial contributions to
GNOME for about two years; if this makes me ineligible, that's fine with me.

[Application received at Wed Oct 27 0:12:56 2004 (Eastern time)]