Application received from Jay Yan (jay.yan AT

Contact Information:
Name: Jay Yan
E-mail: jay.yan AT nickname (if any): Jay username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: no

GNOME contributions:

Mozilla integration, accessibility

Detailed description:
I participated Mozilla's GTK2 porting using Gnome's GTK widgets, I am now participating Mozilla's
accessibility project on Linux/unix using Gnome accessibility framework, at the same time, I work with Gnome
accessibility AT application teams like Gnopericus, GOK etc.

Bill Haneman Sun COM
glynn foster sun com

Other comments:

[Application received at Tue Oct 26 6:14:41 2004 (Eastern time)]