[RENEWAL] Application received from Dennis M.D. Ljungmark (spider AT gentoo.org)

Name: Dennis M.D. Ljungmark
E-mail: spider AT gentoo.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): Spider
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
Still a member of the Gentoo Gnome packaging team. Also working on adapting Gnome for use in classrooms as
part of my daytime work.

Contacts:
Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org>
Mikael Hallendal <hallski gnome org>

Hopefully our first stage of the desktop will be done for the first part of next year, after which my work
will be to more actively participate into Gnome hacking in order to implement missing features.

[Application received at Mon Oct 25 17:36:26 2004 (Eastern time)]