[RENEWAL] Application received from Chris Lahey (clahey AT ximian.com)

Name: Chris Lahey
E-mail: clahey AT ximian.com
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): clahey
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): clahey

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
I was one of the main developers on the Evolution Project.  I work on a Presentation application for use in
Gnome Office.  I do a lot of the packaging work for GNOME here at Novell.  I've committed many different bug
fixes in all sorts of different gnome modules.

Contacts:
Luis Villa <luis novell com>   My boss
Dave Camp  <dave novell com>   Coworker
Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org> Gnome Office hacker

[Application received at Mon Oct 25 16:36:24 2004 (Eastern time)]