[RENEWAL] Application received from Carlos Garnacho Parro (carlosg AT gnome.org)

Name: Carlos Garnacho Parro
E-mail: carlosg AT gnome.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): garnacho
cvs.gnome.org username (if any): carlosg

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
besides maintaining the GNOME System Tools, for example I've made patches for evolution to use the new
GtkFileChooser API, for libgnomeui to use GtkFileChooser in the file-entry widget, and for other gnome
modules to fix several bugs and crashers I've found

Contacts:
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>: evolution hacker
Fernando Herrera <fherrera onirica es>: bug-buddy, gconf-editor maintainer

[Application received at Mon Oct 25 16:08:30 2004 (Eastern time)]