[RENEWAL] Application received from Amaury Jacquot (sxpert AT esitcom.org)

Name: Amaury Jacquot
E-mail: sxpert AT esitcom.org
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): sxpert
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Previous GNOME Foundation member: yes

Detailed description:
navsys is a gtk based gps application that will allow to create free maps, also has a gstreamer based jukebox
component, to replace the car stereo

http://www.navsys.org

Contacts:
Miguel De Icaza <miguel ximian com>
Ronald Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>

I listed gnitel 2 years ago. well, the minitel went the way of the dodo, so the project is on indefinite
hold...

mebbe some day when I have more time (ahem)...

[Application received at Mon Oct 25 13:41:03 2004 (Eastern time)]