Request for help - Rewrite of form letters for the GNOME Foundation

Hi all,

The membership committee has received some comments about the wording of
some form letters we're using. They probably need a rewrite. You can
find the current letters here:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-foundation/form-letters/

Help would be greatly appreciated on this. We're aiming at having
letters in correct and non-ambiguous English, but still easy to
understand so people who do not speak English fluently can understand
them.

If you're interested in helping us, please send a mail to
membership-committee at gnome org

Thanks,

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressÃs.