Application received from Pedro Marcelo Villavicencio Garrido (pvillavi AT gnome.cl)

Name: Pedro Marcelo Villavicencio Garrido
E-mail: pvillavi AT gnome.cl
irc.gnome.org nickname (if any): pedro
cvs.gnome.org username (if any):

Detailed description:
GNOME Chile (Membership) : community for spread of GNOME in Chilean People (http://www.gnome.cl).

Developer and Co-Author of GNOME Web Search Applet : GNOME Applet for search the web from the GNOME Panel.
wich live in the GNOME Chile cvs http://cvs.gnome.cl, module name is applet-google.

Author of GLyrics : GLyrics is a small app written in C#, that search Lyrics in the web and show it, works
with XMMS. http://zapdos.codemonkey.cl/glyrics/

Debian Co-Maintainer of Multi GNOME Terminal and Maintainer of Gtk-Theme-Switch.

http://packages.debian.org/experimental/gnome/multi-gnome-terminal
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/x11/gtk-theme-switch

Contacts:
German Poo Caamaño (gpoo gnome org); .es translation coordinator, GNOME network Developer.

Fernando San Martin Woerner (snmartin galilea cl); Main Developer of pyGestor.

I'm working in a Open Source Enterprise, developing mostly web services, in my free time i like to develop
with GTK/GNOME and help in everything i can.

[Application received at Mon Oct 25 10:29:24 2004 (Eastern time)]